Tuesday, September 5, 2017

If you only read one book this Fall...

Please God, let it be my new YA series! Being a self published author is incredibly hard and nearly impossible. But here I am...giving it a go. 

So, that's why I MUST share all of this precious info with you!!!

LK THOMPSON on Goodreads

Twitter and Insta author handle:

@LK_Thompson2
@thompsonlk

And FINALLY, my amazon page...

LK THOMPSON on Amazon

Right now, the biggest battle is getting people to read my book and of course obtain reviews. If you like YA, are looking for a new series, want to support an indie author, then please check out my Amazon links. All honest reviews are SO incredibly appreciated, you have no idea.

And just for fun, here's a picture of the family from our road trip up through Vermont, NH & Maine.  It was only a few weeks ago and I miss it already!

~LKT












No comments:

Post a Comment