Monday, January 21, 2013

Progesterone Levels & Bedrest

Every time I'm expecting a call from the infertility Gods (my nurse), I feel like a needy high school girl waiting for her crush to call. I carry my phone around everywhere, waiting, waiting, waiting.  Of course I don't think "Will they call?!" because hello, I'm paying them and they better but I'm still scared to take a shower or get the mail.  What if I miss the call?!  

I could just call back, I know.  But the return call could TAKE HOURS and that, my friends, would be a travesty.  Especially when it's the one thing to look forward to all day.

Clearly, bed-rest has done me no service.  I'm losing my mind over here.  The biggest thing to happen to me today was going to the doctor and then receiving a call from them hours later. It isn't pretty.  But, you know what is? My estrogen and progesterone levels. Thank heavens!

They'd like my estrogen above 100, I'm at 145.
They'd like my progesterone above 10, I'm at 27. 

Now, since I'm banning myself from infertility-googling (a horribe sickness that I contracted the moment I received my infertility membership badge) this week, I have no idea if these levels are ACTUALLY good.  I have to just TRUST my nurse...instead of the 9 bazillion people out in cyberspace who clearly know more than all of us.

7.5 days to go! 

P.S. Am I allowed to shower yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment