Thursday, January 31, 2013

High Second Beta and low Progesterone.

While I was at work last night, I got the call saying that my second beta was at 1200.  Hearing that, I was reeeeeeally excited.  But then the nurse said that my progesterone was "lower than we would like it" and that I should up my PIO dosage to 1.5 everyday.  I can't remember the number she assigned to my progesterone level (a blessing in disguise?) so I can't google the crap out of it, but I am not excited at hearing that news. Ugh, I just want everything to work out!

Update: Called and found out my Progesterone was at 13.  Isn't that really low? The nurse said that anything above a 10 can sustain a pregnancy, but 13 just seems really close to 10. Hoping the extra dosage helps things along. Eek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment