Monday, January 7, 2013

FET - Day 1 & Schedule.

Today is the first day of my FET cycle. So far, I've had blood-work and ultrasound, where everything looked good (even if they did mention a small cyst on my left side).  Tonight I will start taking Estrace (2mg/twice a day) which will continue for 4 days.  Then, it's back to my infertility kingdom where I shall resume with another bw/us.  

FET schedule so far: 

2 weeks of BC
1/3 - last day of BC
1/7 - bw/us & begin Estrace (2mg/twice a day)
1/11 - bw/us: see a small bit of fluid...blah. Meds stay the same until next visit.
1/14 - bw/us: fluid has moved on to greener pastures. We seem 'good' for now.
Transfer is scheduled for 1/19.  Continue (4) Estrace. Begin taking (1) Medrol, (1) Azythromycin, and a (1cc) nightly hiney injection of Progesterone.
1/18 - ALL CLEAR for transfer!!
1/19 - transfer day
1/19 - 1/21 Bed rest!
1/28 - 9DP5DT Pregnancy Test - PREGNANT!!! Beta level is 543
1/30 - Follow up Beta - 1217
2/6 - First ultrasound - ONE bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment