Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FET: 2 Week Wait "Symptoms"

Here are my symptoms as they stand now:

Day of transfer - weird buzzy, anxious feeling all day. Stomach aches. (maybe from PIO and Prog supp? Too much progesterone? Or maybe just nerves from having so many people up in my junk earlier in the day.)
1DP5DT - nothing
2DP5DT - nothing
3DP5DT - Acupuncture. Period-like cramp lasts for a few minutes while walking down my street.
4DP5DT - nothing
5DP5DT - have a pregnancy dream.  This is not a real sign for me, though because it's happened before.
6DP5DT - awful period cramps. Last for a looooong time. Pretty sure it's period time.
7DP5DT - wake up feeling nothing AGAIN. No boob stuff, no cramps. Never got the implantation bleeding or whatever. Decide to test.  POSITIVE on internet cheapie test.  Take a digital: Pregnant.  Decide to wait for the beta before jumping for joy.  I've waited way too long for this to get my hopes up prematurely.
8DP5DT - nothing.
9DP5DT - bloodwork and pregnancy test. BETA is 543! Cramping/twinges in my chest and lower back. A weird prickle-y sensation. While commuting into the city, I also felt winded very easily.
10DP5DT - Just walked a mile and felt out of breath way too easily.  However, on a normal day, I would just chalk this up to not exercising enough.

SOOOO...as frustrating as it is, if my pregnancy test did not say "positive", I would honestly not think this was the month. Being pregnant does not feel all that different...at least not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment