Friday, March 16, 2012

Results

Okay, so I've been waiting on my results for a few days now and it's been pretty unbearable.  Sleeping was difficult without constant visions and thoughts of what I should do/could do/must do in order to make this T-shaped prognosis seem less bad. 


Well, this morning I decided to sleep in.  The office of my doctor opens at 9am and I figured why not?  My phone rang at 7am...and I missed it.  Go figure.  


After many phone calls back and forth, I was able to speak to my doctor and receive a copy of my test results.  She exclaimed how rare this "anomaly" was, but also put my mind at ease.  Since I haven't been pregnant yet, there is nothing really to fear.  Right now I just have to focus on the first hurdle and not the ones that "may" come after.  

The rest of my tests (ultrasound/Sonohysterogram) looked good.  No blocked fallopian tubes or anything.  So at last, I feel good.  

I'll keep moving forward as I am and not worry about what might be.  Now, it's time for the hubby and I to take a well-needed long weekend down the shore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment