Wednesday, September 4, 2013

35 Weeks.

Whoop whoop. Le bebe is about 5.25lbs, 18 inches and HUGE.  Seriously.  At my appointment this morning, the doctor showed me her back, her butt, her neck (which leads down to my pelvis since she has dropped), arms and leggies.  She's EVERYWHERE.




Feeling: like labor is around the corner. My job ends at the end of next week and in a way, I'm actually kinda sad. I've liked working, maintaining some normalcy in my life and I've liked keeping my mind off of the pending birth because it has actually made me feel really laid back about this whole experience.

I also met with my practices midwife today during our checkup and discussed our birth plan.  Basically, my plan is to go au natural with the option of an epidural.  I want to know when my times' up for making that decision and be allowed to make that decision then...not right now while I'm not feeling any sort of discomfort.  I don't want to be induced and I don't want a c-section.  That is my wish list. 

And since things NEVER go the way I plan, I assume the opposite of all that I want will happen.  Only time will tell! I'm not too worried about it:)

 
Symptoms:


-Acne has left most places but moved to my neck, which is super sexy.

-Still having itchy belly spells.
-HEARTBURN.
-Belly button is STILL chillin.
-Peeing more
-Period cramps in my back on some nights.  Since I have a retroverted uterus, this could be my version of braxton hicks.

Weight: Up 1; 24 lbs total

 
What I Miss: Well, I don't miss this stuff per se, but I'd like to sip a blueberry beer, peach mimosa or fruity cocktail. OH, and I do miss waterslides, hot tubs and rollercoasters. Beeg time.

 
Doctor Appointment: 36 weeks. I'm weekly now!

Looking Forward To:  Our friends moving down the street this weekend and inching closer to our mini-babymoon!

 
xoxo
L 

No comments:

Post a Comment