Tuesday, September 17, 2013

37 Weeks. Full-freakin-term.

We did it!  Full term is HERE!  Up until this point, I think everyone is like, "I feel like I'm about to have this baby TODAY...I'll probably go early."  

From this point on, everyone pretty much figures they're staying pregnant til 40 weeks.  I can't even imagine going into labor. I'm so used to being pregnant at this point. 













Feeling:  Pretty good. Becoming a wee bit afraid of labor.  This is really going to hurt, isn't it? Crap.

We leave tomorrow for our mini-babymoon and I'm excited. The hubs and I are notoriously terrible at relaxing, so we'll see how this goes.  (We're the kind of people who actually got bored on our honeymoon and couldn't wait to come home. Whhaaaat?!)  I think that since I'm incapable of running around/bending over comfortably/dressing myself easily, I may actually be okay with a few days of laying around, swimming, hiking and reading.  Plus our room has a fireplace on the deck which will be perfect in this weather.

And, I think I may even have a glass of wine or champagne. We'll see.  I keep saying I will and then don't.  Oh well!
 
Symptoms:


-Acne is still progressively getting way better. What does it MEAN?! 

- Itchy belly.
- Still have heartburn on some nights.
- still getting period cramps throughout the day. 
-Feeling pressure every now and then.  And some zappy feelings.  Not sure what those are.
-swollen feet all day/everyday at work last week. 
-Movements have been less the past few days. NOT fun.

Weight: 0. 26 pounds total.

 
What I Miss: Nothing. Other than thinner thighs.

 
Doctor Appointment: Today! No dilation. Baby is still dropped...what is she doing down there?!

Looking Forward To:  Babymoon!
  And then the Comedy Cellar on Friday. I can't wait to laugh the baby out!
 
xoxo
L 

1 comment:

  1. 26 pounds - so amazing! I think I gained 26 pounds this morning. You still might go early...hahaha. Never know! Although it does make me laugh when people say that. Can't wait to hear ALL about labor (actually don't tell me). LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete