Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Acupuncture.

Anxiety/Infertility.

Those are my biggest hurdles.  That's why when work had me over-the-top stressed out today, I decided it was time to start doing acupuncture.  My stomach is weak and my gut fills with acid when I feel like I did today.  It can not be good for building a healthy home for a baby and I have to do everything I can in my power to get this baby living in my home...so that's what's up. L + Acupuncture = awesomeness.  And now that my 2 and a half hour visit is over, I can really say with confidence that this is perfect for me.  If not for my fertility...for me.  I love natural healing!

While I'm living in the city this month, I'll go back at least 3 to 4 more times (I've already scheduled my next two visits!) and I think I'll come back even when I go home.  I really liked her. She was so knowledgeable and even though I kinda treated her like a therapist (oopsie), I think she reeeally knows her stuff. 

Cheers to another new and exciting infertility adventure! 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment