Tuesday, August 13, 2013

32 weeks!

3.75 pounds...YAY!!! I have all of these goals in my head (after infertility, I think I may live in caution-land forever) and reaching this size was one of them. I just want to make a chubby little lovey. No skinny minnies (I hope)! Can't wait:)






Feeling: still tired, but that's to be expected at this point, I guess.  I wake up early and am nonstop until I plop my butt on the train around 7 everynight.  12 hours of creative brainstorming/writing/producing and running around the city is kind of killer.  ANYWAY...at our last appt, we found that the baby is still head down, so hopefully she stays that way.  Not that I can even imagine how uncomfortable that would be.  Standing on my head for a month...yikes.
 
Symptoms:


-Legs are bigger
-Back hurts during the night again. Sciatica!
-Charlie horses/leg cramps at night time. Orange juice and bananas are my friend.
-Acne is the same suckiness.

-Bellybutton is still rising up to the sun but not completely gonezo.
-different/strange cramps this week

Weight: Up 1 pound. 20 pounds.

 
What I Miss: Face wash/face lotion with terrible-for-me things in it.


Doctor Appointment: 33 weeks. 

Looking Forward To:  This coming weekend, the hubs and I took an extra 2 days off of work so we can swim in the ocean!!! Or float, if you're me.  I cannot wait. I'm addicted to bobbin around in the waves where my belly weighs nothing and everything is calm:)

 
xoxo
L 

No comments:

Post a Comment