Monday, August 5, 2013

31 weeks!

Dear Coconut baby, I love you.


4am photoshoot before she had to leave on a jet plane:)






Feeling: Good. Tired. But not a good tired.  A really groggy, soggy, don't wanna move at ALL after a meal tired.  

Clearly, the third trimester was meant to make me the life of the party.

Today, I had a creative brainstorm at work and contributed a whopping NOTHING due to complete and utter brain-deadness.  I couldn't even think about storming my brain with magical ideas. So...yeah...killing it at work too.

All in all, things are good, and I'm loving being 31 weeks along.  Le bebe is said to be a coconut, weighing 3.31 pounds this week. I'm excited for her to beef up a bit:)

Symptoms:

-My thighs got noticeably larger this week...Knew it was coming...just wasn't sure when (thigh-tastic picture example above).
-Acne is bad again! Hooray!
-Still have ab cramps during commute that make me walk verrrry slooooowly.

-shin/calf cramps
-Buh-bye bellybutton. Not totally gone...but totally ALMOST gone.
-Baby dance party continues.

Weight: Up 1 pound. 19ish pounds.

 
What I Miss: Acne wash. Rollercoasters. Pear mimosas.


Doctor Appointment: 31 weeks.

Looking Forward To:  Everything! We booked our babymoon for a two night stay at Grand Cascades Lodge when I'm 37 weeks along and I cannot wait!!! They have the best pools and I am ready to float this belly around.

 
xoxo
L 

No comments:

Post a Comment