Monday, July 29, 2013

30 Weeks! The Final Chapter...

Yikes.  Things have happened that can't be undone.  I am huge. HUGE. YUGE, I tell you. 30 weeks should forever be remembered as a massive growth spurt week for the old belly.





Feeling: All of a sudden, I am stretched to the MAX.  I haven't felt like this yet and I do not love it.  Le bebe is suddenly everywhere, stretching and bulging out of me.  For the first time, I am feeling her under my right rib, making it really uncomfortable to bend forward.  

All day at work, I had these painful little cramps around my rib cage and then under my belly button and I just knew...I was growing! Aaaah, such a strange feeling. On the bright side, the larger le bebe becomes, the less crazy I feel for talking to her so much and petting her butt and feet when they come lunging out at me.  She's practically a full grown person now!

10 more weeks, huh? YIKES.

Symptoms:
-Acne is officially getting better!  9 months ago, I would tell you that this acne is AWFUL, but now...it's an improvement.  Small victories.
-Stitch in my right side during the commute to/from work.

-major leg cramps.
-Belly button is leaving this universe.
-Stomach is fuzzy and veiny.
-Constant dancing in my belly from le bebe. She is ACTIVE with a capital A.  None of it bothers me because it's all pretty smooth movements, but the bigger she gets, I imagine this will get a lot more interesting. 

Weight: up 1 =18 total lbs.

What I Miss: My bad-for-baby facewash.


Doctor Appointment: 31 weeks.

Looking Forward To:  Getting our glider for the nursery tonight! And a calm week at work since I only have to go into the city 3 days...Which gives me time to visit my Grandma on Wednesday...yay!

 
xoxo
L 

No comments:

Post a Comment