Tuesday, July 9, 2013

27 weeks!

Le bebe is the head of a cauliflower! And almost 2lbs and 14.5 inches long!  AND according to almost every online source, I'm in the 3rd trimester.  (I wish they could all just get on the same page with that.)  I use this chart:
http://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html 










Feeling: More pregnant.  As in...more symptoms and more things bothering me.  Before, I could race around the city and then every so often not fit into a small space or need to take the escalator rather than stairs and think, "Gee whiz, I'm pregnant!"  But now, things are MUCH more frequent.  The bigger belly has yielded more cramping while I walk, even if it's just for a couple blocks and my hip has started to bother me during the night.

If I lay on my back for 5 minutes, it eases up, but I'm not allowed to really do that either, so I think I'll be heading to the chiropractor soon.

Other than that, work is good, friends are good, the nursery is AWESOME and life is great!
 
Symptoms:


-Insane kicking - My baby is a ninja.  I literally can't believe how often and how hard she kicks me!  I'm like, "You okay in there? Mad at me? Need to talk?" The plus side is that I feel like I know her already and she's crazy:)
-Acne is the littlest better this week.  Started using Black African soap and I used a clay face mask (that I put everywhere) that really seemed to work well.  It is actually the ONLY thing that has made even the smallest difference.


Try it: Exfoliating Volcanic face mask
 
-Still getting harder to move around.
-Some weird cramping in my belly.  Stomach ache? Braxton hicks?

-Achy legs and hip at night.
 
Weight: I've definitely gotten bigger, but my scale still says I'm up 14.

What I Miss: Pomegranate/or equally fruity margarita


Doctor Appointment: 27 week checkup- GLUCOSE TEST!

Looking Forward To:  My glucose test...is that weird?  I just want to hear or see the baby again!!!

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment