Monday, September 17, 2012

It's okay to laugh.

If I had to sum this month up in one word, it would be: OUCH.  Sooooo many needles.  I sometimes wonder if my right arm (left arm's vein is never able to be found - sneaky) will ever heal or if people think I have a slight heroin addiction.  My abdomen under my belly has little prick marks in it along with a couple small yellow bruises and my back has two permanent marker circles drawn on it so that I know where to inject my progesterone tonight through the pregnancy test.  

But, I have to say...this made me laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwMW_iNkz0

Not the biggest Kardashian fan, but a HUGE fan of anyone going public with anything having to do with fertility (Kim is freezing her eggs). And plus, this is kind of hilarious.  On the hubs' worst day, he was never that bad!

Enjoy!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment