Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dear....you.

Dear future child of mine, who has yet to show any sort of enthusiasm in being born,

When you think of your dear old mom and dad, can you spare me one favor?  

PLEASE.  Do not think of me being injected with copious amounts of medication.  Do not think of me laying on a doctor table every other day for months on end.  Do not think of me crying or spacing out, wishing for you.  Do not think of me as an IUI, IVF, Septum surgery, pee on a stick junky. 

Instead, PLEASE think of me and your pops like this:

drunk.



taking shots at the shore house with your Uncle and Grandma.



saving turtles from the middle of the road.




not knowing how to hold your cousin, Ben. but hoping he loves me anyway.





laughing at baby showers.






laughing.



not even knowing what to do with a boo boo bunny.



Getting our faces painted at SeaWorld after 3 BudLight Limes too many.




hiding under a box with some wine.



traveling. all over.


San Diego!
Italia
Roma!

Venice

Mallorca, Spain

Santa Monica, CA

Skiing...somewhere
18 day cross country RV trip!

And please think of us with your furry older brother.  Because he is awesome.






PLEASE, think of us in this way, because honestly...other than this slight hiatus (i hope!) of infertility-dom...this is who we are. 

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment