Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Yesterday we heard our Cheerio's heartbeat for the first time and since then I have been on cloud nine. It was the perfect Valentines Day gift even if it came a day early. I did not need anything else. Jeff didn't get the memo.

Today the alarm went off at 5:55am and I was reluctantly dragged out of bed sometime after 6 to endure my daily pain in the ass, my progesterone shot. Jeff had the music going, heating pad ready and an ice pack on its way to my butt cheek when I noticed PRESENTS on my desk!! Wake up call! I was not expecting a thing since we rarely do gifts (and if we do, we rarely do them right) but there they were!

Lots of pretty love inspired things for our home. I really do LOVE them...and him!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!
L










No comments:

Post a Comment