Friday, February 22, 2013

Pelvic Rest.

My spotting stopped yesterday afternoon. Even so, I'm remaining on pelvic rest until my 8 week appointment on Monday morning. This week has been a roller coaster. From believing I'd lost the baby to being told I'd be "just fine" as long as I don't do anything strenuous to convincing myself that we would be okay. Not having answers is hard. I wish I knew the cause of the bleeding. I wish I had lifted something heavy or exercised before the bleeding began to know what could have triggered it. It's hard to have so few answers when all I want are guarantees and reassurances.

It's like The Stones said, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you find, you get what you need."

So I may not get answers but I hope HOPE HOPE I get what we need...a baby:)

Here are some pelvic rest pics...Auntie Anne pretzels, deviled eggs, a coloring book and my pup pretty much sums it up for now!







2 comments:

  1. Heart goes out to you - I had bleeding for about 4 weeks at end of the first trimester. Was so scary but in the end all was OK. There just was no explanation. Doesn't make it any easier but you're doing the right thing just rest, rest, rest xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that everything worked out okay for you! My appointment is tomorrow morning...hoping for the same outcome:)

    ReplyDelete