Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The beat.

This morning the hubs and I heard our Cheerio's heartbeat for the first time and it was unreal. In the moments leading up to it, I was speechless with my brain filled with thoughts of passing out. I felt paralyzed and like I couldn't breathe until the doctor said something. Then we heard it. My whole body felt hot and I honestly almost broke down and cried. It was the coolest thing I've ever been a part of. And I feel so lucky. SO fortunate. SO blessed.

I know that after hearing the heartbeat, our chance of miscarriage goes down to about 4% so I am thinking positively now and looking forward to the rest of this journey. We are pregnant!!!


Also, we decided earlier this week to celebrate Valentine's Day today instead of tomorrow because I have acupuncture in the city (and that's where the hubs works), so now we have SOOOO much more to celebrate.  I can't wait!!  Best V-day ever.

BPM - 117 for 6w1d

No comments:

Post a Comment