Monday, May 13, 2013

19 Weeks!

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.





Feeling:  GREAT. My baby is a mango! At 18 weeks exactly, I felt the baby for the first time.  It was kinda like gas moving around in my belly which of course prompted me to believe it was gas.  However, when it persisted all week long without resulting in a fart, I believed finally...the baby was moving!!!

So at 18w/1d, I had a doctor appt in which Jeff could not attend so I brought my Mom.  It was AWESOME.  The doctor showed us the baby and I asked if she could tell the gender.  If so, I wanted her to tell my Mom who could then write it down so that Jeff and I could find out together.  The doctor was honest in saying that her machine was much fuzzier than the tech's will be at the anatomy scan, but she would give it a shot.  

Later that night, I returned home from work around 9pm and Jeff met me in town for a suuuper late dinner to reveal the news...




It's a GIRL!!! (as long as my doctor is right...)

Symptoms: 
-BABY MOVEMENT!!!! YAYAYAYYAY
-little cramps here and there
-BIG cramps while laying on the acupuncture table.
-Acne.  Still getting better.
-Bad sleep.  I am finding ways to sleep on my back even with my massive body pillow. AAAAAH.  I hate it.  Waking up to constantly switch to a side sucks:) 

Weight: 7 pounds total.

What I Miss: Nice skin!

Doctor Appointment:  19w/3days - anatomy scan. Weeee!

Looking Forward To:  Anatomy Scan in 2 days!!! Confirmation of the sex!


xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment