Monday, May 20, 2013

20 Weeks...Halfway there!!!

Happiness is spending your 20th weekend in LBI...even if the pics are a little distorted and funny looking.







Feeling:  Super. Being at the halfway point feels like an awesome triumph.  My stressful job has ended and I can now feel my baby GIRL kick me.  Things are good.  

Jeff left on Friday for a wedding in California, so for my weekend sans husband, I decided to go down the shore to Long Beach Island with my family and preggie friend.  It was really just what the doctor ordered.  Lots of relaxing and LOTS of fun foods.  Fun = pancakes & jelly beans.  Even though I'm not sleeping well AT ALL, I am halfway through this pregnancy thing and feeling optimistic about EVERYTHING. The nursery, the baby, the sleepless nights to come, our mini family to be, the wedding that I'm IN 3 days before my due date, and of course the BABY!  

It's all pretty freaking exciting.

Symptoms: 
-Back Aches.
-Acne.  Staying in the same semi-bad/good place.
-Sleep is getting worse. I feel like I have a magnet on my back that is attracted to my mattress. The whole night is a duel between good and evil.
-Heartburn. Only at nighttime and it can arise out of nowhere. Cookie = heartburn. Ketchup = heartburn. Yogurt = heartburn. Bread= heartburn.  Usually it's gone before I go to bed, but it's still nasty.

Weight: 9 pounds.

What I Miss: Still missing nice skin like whoa.

Doctor Appointment: 22 week check up!

Looking Forward To:  Jeff returning from Cali and the two of us getting this nursery thing under way.

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment