Monday, May 27, 2013

21 Weeks!

 I've got a carrot in my belly!




Feeling: Really good. Less than half way to go!!!  

This week, we had a contractor come to move the nursery door and so I feel like things are moving forward.  That needed to happen before we could do anything else nursery-related so YAY! I'm happy.

After Jeff returned from Cali, we spent a couple days together and then went down the shore for Memorial Day which was awesomely relaxing.  We both took naps every single day (ridiculous), rode our bikes and walked everywhere.  Oh, and ate...a lot. 

Next weekend, we take off for DC & Colonial Williamsburg and I can't wait.  These little trips are definitely helping to push this pregnancy along. Thank God. Jeff leaves Wednesday and I leave to meet him Friday by train.  Until then, we have a contractor working on our deck and finishing the nursery door so I'm sure it won't be the best week to be home, but it's only a few days. 

Okay, I'm exhausted and pretty sure my little girl wants me to watch crappy TV that I dvr'd all weekend.  Real housewives, what what!!!

Symptoms:
-Acne.  Still using Belli facewash...hoping for the best.
-Sleep is BAD. Even with my massive snoogle pillow.
-fast and fleeting headaches. 
-craving Grapenuts. Weird, I know.
-liking ice cream (mint choc chip/peach/vanilla&orange swirl) WAY too much.

Weight: No clue. I'll update tomorrow...UPDATE - 10 pounds.

What I Miss: Nada!

Doctor Appointment: 22 week check up. 1 week to go!

Looking Forward To:  Our "nursery weekend" that we have scheduled 2 weekends from now. We're going to jump in head first, get the crib, get the paint (then paint) and get the carpet.  I'm excited to see it come together!



xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment