Monday, June 10, 2013

23 Weeks...whoop whoop!

Baby Girl is officially over a pound (probably), the size of a large mango and she can feel me DANCE...which incidentally makes me want to dance!



Feeling: Pretty good.  I keep wondering how often I'm supposed to be feeling the baby kick and squirm so I've had some worry about that.  Sometimes it seems like I feel her SO much and other days, not so.  I kinda just wish I could feel her nonstop until October 7th...if that's not too much to ask.

Bought my first pair of maternity jeans last week for a new job coming up and decided to wear them to dinner on Friday.  Well, guess who grew a TON in just 4 days?! ME!  I bought them decently baggy on Monday and boy, were they snug on Friday.  I did get ice cream cones practically every night this week, so I can't really blame it all on the baby:)

Symptoms:
-Acne. 
-Insomnia. This is new.  Now I'm not only uncomfortable, I wake up for over an hour in the middle of every night. Awesome.
-crampy/twinges.

Weight: 12 pounds.  Up 2 this week.

What I Miss: Nice skin. 

Doctor Appointment: 27 week checkup.

Looking Forward To:  Jeff getting home from Boston already and he only left yesterday:)

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment