Monday, June 17, 2013

24 Weeks!

24 is my fave number.  Therefore, this will be the BEST pregnancy week of MY LIFE!!!!!  YAYAYAYAY
LBI, NJ

SUN BURN ALERT
High-waisted suit from Urban Outfitters.  Not for preggos, but I love it!


Right now, le bebe is weighing over a pound and working on her brain while I do important things such as endless housework, job work and lay on the beach...and play mini golf.

Feeling: Big!  The belly, she is a growin.

As far as life things go though, I am good.  Last week was rough as I started a new job producing at Lifetime TV and Jeff was away in Boston AND my insomnia decided to rear its' ugly head.  It wasn't the best week.  Going to work after sleeping for 4 hours was pretty much the worst ever. Especially when this job hired me to save their swamped/overworked producing/writing department. Oops. I was like, "oh sorry...you didn't realize it, but you just hired an insomniac preggo.  YOUR BAD! Mwahahaha"  

So other than the fact that my awesome Mom came to the rescue by sleeping over every night, last week can stay in the past if you ask me!

This week I'm excited to get a routine going.  It's been MONTHS since Jeff and I have been able to get in a groove because of my past jobs and his travel schedule but it's going to be amazing.  We can continue to work on house stuff (our house is getting painted this week!), work a normal schedule, relax and NEST.  Clearly, I can't wait for some normalcy.

Symptoms:
-Acne. Still going strong.
-Major Insomnia.  My doctor told me to take a Tylenol PM last week and I did.  One pill over the course of 2 nights.  It was my first medicine (other than prenates) I've taken ALL pregnancy and I'd love to not take it again.

Weight: Up another 2 pounds this week. YIKES!  14 total.

What I Miss: Nice skin and sleep.

Doctor Appointment: 27 week checkup.

Looking Forward To:  Everything. Getting used to my job. Seeing our house get painted.  Building the crib this coming weekend. Seeing Annie on Broadway on Tuesday. Watching my bump grow and feeling my little girl kick:)

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment