Friday, June 7, 2013

Preggo: the ugly factor.

Pregnancy is beautiful, there's no doubting that.  But here's the thing...I have some seriously ugly things going on. 

For instance:

-sweat. and lots of it.  Some days I feel positive that I've just gotten home from working a 14 hour shift at the gas station and not just walked the dog around the block.
-dandruff.  Sure, this could my new sulfate free/no-nasties shampoo...but either way, it's here (not 24/7, but enough) and it's super attractive.
-acne. Everywhere.  This is my number 1 pregnancy beef. 
-hairy-ness. On my belly.  Truth be told, I had this waxed, but I know it was there and I know it's just waiting to come back.
-swollen feet.  I don't really know my shoe size anymore due to such an enhancement but I do know that according to one source, this will possibly last forever. 
- greasy face girl.  That's me!  Some mornings are a-okay and some...yeesh.  Washing my face a bajillion times a day is crucial right now.

That's it for now!  And since I hate to end on a negative, I will say that being preggo has given me a great set of nails and a cute little baby belly that my dog enjoys snuggling with. Hooray!

Xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment