Saturday, June 29, 2013

25 weeks.

AAAH, we had a brownout and lost internet this week!  So while this post is late, the pics and info are accurate:)







Feeling: As my mom would say..."huge-a-mongous".  This belly is having some seriously massive moments.  

Not like anyone stands for me on the subway yet, but I attribute it to a) it's new york...I love it there, but when you're on a packed subway the first thing to go is manners AND b) I don't wear belly-loving shirts to work.  

Anyway, I'm feeling good.  A few moments at work where I'm like, "wow, I am not on my game," but mostly I love it.  This job is actually really fun and it's making time flyyyyy.  I like it!

Symptoms:
-Acne is awful.
-Insomnia is better for the most part.  Little girl still dances all night long, but I'm learning to ignore her:)
 
Weight: down a pound actually.  13 pounds total.

What I Miss: Nothing! Being preggo is awesome.

Doctor Appointment: 27 week checkup.

Looking Forward To:  4th of July celebrations! Fireworks!

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment