Wednesday, March 20, 2013

11 Weeks.

To be extra fair to myself, I had also just eaten an italian meal fit for a pregnant queen and was quite honestly about to bust out of my pants.

Belly full of baby...and gnocchi.

Feeling: Excited to be less than a week away from 12 weeks, but nervous to be weaning myself off of progesterone. I had some cramping yesterday, so I've decided that if it persists, I'll probably go back to 2 suppositories until 12 weeks instead of 1 a day.

Symptoms: Stuffy nose (is that a symptom?), a phantom headache, and some fruity cravings pretty much sum up this past week.  Oh and a MAJOR stomach ache last night. My first of the whole pregnancy. Twas crampy and annoying. Hopefully it's my last.

Weight: This past weekend, we went on a road trip from NJ to Kentucky and let me tell you...I LOVED Kentucky, but I couldn't take another day of their sodium and butter drenched food.  It was no surprise that after 5 consecutive days of cheese, salt and butter, I gained another pound.  Eek!  

I am up 3 pounds total.

What I Miss: There was a moment on our trip where I felt a pang in my party girl heart for a pretty fun looking bar in our hotel, but it soon passed.   I didn't want a drink so much as I wanted to hang out there.  But I didn't want to just get a soda and listen to drunk people either, so needless to say, I paid my respect as we walked on by and that was it.

Doctor Appointment: Our next appointment is STILL set for the 25th. It will be our 12 week nuchal at the hospital...and I cannot wait. 

Looking Forward To: The 12 week appointment!  I haven't been feeling much so of course I'd reeeeeally really love to see that we've made it to 12 weeks, especially now that I'm weaning myself off of progesterone.


xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment