Monday, March 11, 2013

Eek!

I'm 10 weeks today!!!! And I am SOOOOOOO excited about that little fact. I did NOT think that I could make it to this point, let alone WAIT until this point. I am so impatient, but even more excited and thrilled that it's all really happening!

10 weeks for me feels REAL. Double digits and oh so close to that heavenly 12 week mark!  Our last scan was 9 weeks and our next one is 12 weeks.  For someone who has literally had a reassuring scan every week of this pregnancy, I can't believe I have to wait 3 weeks! And then 6 weeks after that!  A part of me is glad so that the baby isn't exposed to too many additional ultrasounds and I also think spreading them out and putting my faith in this pregnancy (without the constant reassurance) will do us all (baby and crazy brain of mine) a lot of good!

10 week update coming soon!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment