Tuesday, March 5, 2013

9 Weeks.

Please excuse my bathroom floor to the right. Oopsie.



Feeling: Like the inside of my head is screaming, "YAY YAY YAY I'm 9 weeks pregnant!" at all times (or until I get a headache and need to lay down). I am soooooo happy to be this far along.  Yesterday was our 9 week appointment with my regular OB (so weird to be treated normal again) and it went great. The baby's heart rate was 180 bpm. Hooray!





Symptoms: The symptoms have definitely kicked it up a notch in the past week and a half.  For instance, I hate, HATE the thought of eating meat. Blegh. I am experiencing at least one throbbing headache a day and I am still moody and tired. SOOOO tired.  Everyday around 1pm my body decides that nothing else will do other than a nice little nap. That's what it wants!  For a girl who never experienced headaches, food aversions, or a lifestyle that wasn't 100 percent hyper, these symptoms are noticeable.  

Weight: I am up (1) total pound so far.  It was 2 pounds, but then the doctor weighed me yesterday and it was only one. Strange!

What I Miss: Regular coffee, regular shampoo and conditioner (I've switched to Burt's Bees for the pregnancy) and exercise.  Since the threatened miscarriage at 7 weeks and a little bit of bleeding at the doctor's office yesterday, I have been advised to take it easy and not exercise.  I never usually exercise that much, but I walk EVERYWHERE. Like miles and miles a week.  So, I definitely miss that.

Looking Forward To: going for long walks again after 12 weeks and my 12 week appointment.

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment