Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pregnancy Brain? The first sighting...

So, I went to Whole Foods and MAY have accidentally gotten charged $81 for a box of frozen waffles.  Yes, organic food is expensive.  No, it isn't that expensive. 

Can you believe I DIDN'T EVEN THINK THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS SITUATION?!  I mean, the whole thing is so ridiculous that I can barely blame the cashier. ANYONE would notice paying 81 dollars too much at the grocery store register besides maybe J.Lo and/or Simon Cowell.

Later when the problem was realized (and yes, I've since had it refunded), even my friend who checked out behind me declared that she noticed the price of my bill being insanely high.  And the lady behind her probably noticed too.  But not me!!! Pregnancy brain may very well be a real thing.

1 comment:

  1. I, not being pregnant, definitely noticed! Love you! Jeff

    ReplyDelete