Tuesday, April 23, 2013

16 weeks!


Sweet 16!!!! YAY!



Feeling: Still stressed at work. Wishing I could feel more with the baby (kick me!!!) because it would just let me know that work stress is not hurting him/her.

I'm mostly feeling anxious to end this job successfully and without too much baby brain-ness (I'm freelance...so all jobs end, I'm not quitting) and focus on something fun before the next job pops up.

Symptoms: 
-Bad acne.  Ordered Belli acne cleanser, so hoping for an improvement soon.
-1 day before I turned 16 weeks, my belly GREW.  It was kind of crazy.  
-Sleeping badly. Always find myself on my back and have to force myself to go to one side or the other.  
-Peeing every night and when I do, I get a buzzy feeling that can keep me up for an hour or so. Not fun.

Weight: 5 pounds as of yesterday and today but I know that I'm teetering because the day before, I was 6.  And I bet that I am after a big meal too.

What I Miss: Coffee during this job. I ordered decaf today but it just isn't the same :(

Doctor Appointment: 18 weeks/1 day...exactly 2 weeks away. AAAAAH.

Looking Forward To:  Finding out the gender! My first prenatal pilates class this Saturday!!!

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment