Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pregnancy Brain #6...and beyond...


This morning, I left my phone at home in NJ, whilst I work between two places in NY. 

Yesterday, someone emailed me asking for a few email addresses and I sent them home addresses.

Then, when trying to forward them the email addresses...I "temporarily" put the addresses in the 'To' section before copy and pasting them into the body of the email.  Then, I pressed send.  Without deleting them in the "To" section...Essentially, I just forwarded the entire email chain to the people they had wanted to email.  Not embarrassing at all.

Last Friday, a coworker asked me to give my usb drive to a designer and I told her that she still had it.  Then she pointed to my under arm and sure enough...it was there.  Nuzzled in my armpit.

AAAAAH.  I used to be smart! At least semi-smart, with a reliable brain capable of day-to-day tasks. 

No mas. 

I really hope this baby is smart because it's taking all my juice.

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment