Monday, April 1, 2013

13 Weeks.





P.S - I look crazy in these pictures and it's not my fault.  We were at my Grandma's house and there were no places with decent lighting to go and take glamour shots...that's why standing near some cinder blocks had to do.  Also, I am aware of how weirdly bloated my face looks.


Feeling: Good. Overall things have been really swell over here.  No stress, nothing too crazy going on. Weather's getting better. Things seem to be looking up.  I've even felt confident enough to research some baby room stuff online. AAAAH. I don't think I'll be making baby purchases for a while, but it's pretty darn fun to google all sorts of nursery crafts that I'll never be good enough to pull off. 

This Wednesday, we leave for 6 days in Arizona and while I'm worried about keeping my airplane nerves under control for the baby, I'm hoping it will just fall into place. I mean I've never NOT had major anxiety on an airplane but there's always a first time for everything. Plus, I've never been pregnant before. Maybe this will finally be the ONE thing that trumps "OHMYGOD I'M GONNA DIE"-airplane nerves?  Hope so.

Symptoms: Pants are still getting tighter. Bastard pants.
Headaches have become even more infrequent.
Hunger level is remaining high.
Skin everywhere is ATROCIOUS.  Never saw this coming.  I'm basically the 13 year old I never was.  Revenge! 
Also, I've been feeling lots of cramping, twinges, and basically just stuff going on in my belly.  Sometimes it scares me. Eep.

Weight: The scale has been kinda cray this week. First it said I was up TWO pounds from last week yesterday. Then this morning it said I was up zero pounds.  I'd say I'm between 3-5 pounds at this point.

What I Miss: seeing the baby! Other than that, I'm good:)

Doctor Appointment: 14 weeks.

Looking Forward To:  A little warm weather in Arizona.  

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment