Thursday, December 6, 2012

IVF Cycle Day 13 - TRIGGER!!!

It's trigger time tonight and I can't wait!  I'm worse than a kid on Christmas.  I just can't wait to know everything! I feel so good about everything right now and I hope to stay this way.  As I wrote on my IVF Calendar post, my appointment this morning unveiled a 24, 2 20's, and about 5 or 6 19-17's as far as follicle sizes go.  There are also a bunch smaller than those.  FINGERS CROSSED! I wish it was Saturday already.

Once my nurse calls, she will inform me as to when I should take my Ovidrel shot tonight, since the retrieval will be exactly 36 hours from that time.  I hope it's around 8ish. The earlier the better for me. Get 'er done.

I'll update once I hear...


1 comment:

  1. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a therapy that is designed to increase the chances of pregnancy for women who have difficulty conceiving naturally.

    IVF Cost

    ReplyDelete